How we help our clients.
These are the processes that our business and individual clients are legally bound to carry out and which we do on their behalf to ensure that the correct documents are submitted in the correct way and at the correct time. With automatic penalties being issued for late and inaccurate filing, however small or innocent the error, it is essential to get compliance absolutely spot on.
- Annual Accounts – preparation to comply with current legislative and accounting standards
- Tax Returns – self assessment for both individuals and businesses
- Book keeping – maintain accounting records for clients to the standard required
- VAT Returns – preparation and submission
- Payroll – we operate a payroll bureau through our own TLC Payroll Services Ltd
- Payroll Related – CIS (construction industry), P11D’s and IR35 returns
- Company Secretarial – the filing of all necessary notices at Companies House
- MTD (making Tax Digital) – a complete solution to meet HMRC requirements
At Holbrook Curtis, Compliance for all our clients is fundamental.